Education & Workforce Partnerships Manager
Reporting to: Co-Founder & CEO
Job Location: Colorado-based, remote working arrangement.
Couragion provides career literacy and workforce development solutions for educators, students, and advocates. We bridge the skill and labor gaps that exist in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). We are a Colorado-based, women-owned, educational technology social enterprise that is generously supported by the National Science Foundation, AT&T, and the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade.
Role Brief: You have a passion for improving the perception and awareness of careers in STEM. You are a talented, motivated self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial organization. You are detail oriented, confident, ambitious, and persistent in the face of unpredictable sales cycles. You are comfortable and productive working remotely with a small, emerging tech company as part of a high-performance team. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You excel at prospecting and account planning: identifying leads, evaluating their potential, choosing targets, and creating a strategy to reach those targets. You’ll be working side-by-side with the co-founders. Both are seasoned software executives who have worn nearly every hat in building and launching technology companies.
We move fast, have incredibly strong work ethics, and extremely high achievement drives. Interested?
- Cultivate new national education and workforce development relationships and business opportunities
- Create tactics to source new sales deals through inbound lead follow-up and outbound communication strategies – including marketing campaigns, social networking, and targeted research
- Develop existing accounts – leveraging a land and expand strategy
- Perform compelling online product demonstrations for prospects – both personal and group
- Build proposals for prospective clients; close deals to meet or exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate sales forecasts and reporting; articulate sales funnel and pipeline in CRM system
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and winning new business
- Strong Internet research skills required
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Existing education and workforce development relationships preferred (not required)
- Must have quiet, dedicated and properly equipped workspace